I am Sara Reynolds
Holistic wellness cannot exist without movement. As a Coach, my sessions are designed to challenge, to make you think, to make you align with the ‘how’, ‘why’ and ‘when’ you do what you do (both on the mat and off it). As a Coach I am here to challenge, I am here to provide the opportunity and the skills for you to ‘do it for yourself’.
What I love about my role, is that no matter your journey with the content and the challenge, no matter how you engage with it, I guarantee with consistency and persistence you will #grow, #evolve, on every level. Physically, emotionally and energetically. The choice is always yours, its not always comfortable and often not easy.
Sara began dancing at the age of 8, having travelled the world with her ballet dancer parents. Born in South Africa she completed all her dance training in New Zealand & graduated with her degree in Australia.
Sara has over 20 years fitness industry experience. A former professional ballerina, injury forced a career shift toward fitness. A decade of professional bodybuilding;
- 23x championship titles
- 3x IFBB Australian National Champion,
- IFBB 5th in the World.
- Sealfit Graduate & Leadership academy intensive finisher- with USNavy SEALs
- Sara has Coached Olympians, Commonwealth Games champions,
Sara has presented as key note speaker to events of over 5k and performed to stadiums of 10k, Sara has danced with :
- Queensland ballet company
- Queensland Opera Company
- independent contemporary dance companies
- Productions of ‘la cage aux folle’ in London
- Taiwan Dance Tour
- Burlesque performer & producer ‘sahara infero’
As Contributed for:
- H&N Lifestyle Magazine, London Fitness Expert
- Tiger Recruitment Magazine
- Muscle & Fitness Magazine Australia
- Oxygen Magazine, Australia
- British Airways Magazine
- Ironman Magazine-IRONWOMAN section
- Woman’s Health and Fitness, Australia
- Australian Natural Bodz Magazine (‘Cutting a Fine Figure’ Column)
- Docklands Community News
- Docklands 3008 Magazine
- New Zealand Fitness Magazine
Featured athlete in:
- Muscle and Fitness Magazine , Australia
- Australian Natural Bodz Magazine
- Hardcore Aussie Muscle
- Ironman Magazine
- Cultura Fisica , Italy
- BodyFitness, United Kingdom
- Attitude Magazine, United Kingdom Appeared on:
- Channel 10 (2009): 9am with David & Kim
- Channel 7 (2010): Today/Tonight (feature piece with Tom Rehn)
MyMindBodyCoach programs have been changing lives for over 10 years. Our courses & Online Academy takes a 360 degree approach to wellbeing.
Join one of the quarterly Challenges or monthly Workshops to progress your wellbeing journey; you will have access to a supportive community and the chance to break free from the self-doubt and blocking beliefs that are holding you back from living in joy and abundance.
At MyMindBody Coach we specialise in Holistic Wellbeing Coaching in the areas of:
Health and Nutrition Management
✨ Time Management
✨ Body Care, Fitness & Pain Management
✨ Improving Coping Mechanisms (Stress, Life Stage Transitions)
✨ Improving Work/Life Balance
✨ Increasing Confidence and Productivity
✨ Nutrition Relationship Reform
✨ Improving Your Relationships
✨ Peri-Menopause Support
Looking for Support?
Just send me a message!
Brands we work with
YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERT
HOURS OF COACHING
Weekly Live Workouts
Join MMBC Head Coach Sara online for weekly sessions every Monday 5pm GMT / Friday 12.30pm GMT
Whats happening ?
Workshops, learn the key fundamental movements & progressions to keep your skills pushing you toward your goals.
Enjoy Your Summer
Blog updates keep you informed of the trends and science backed tips for your fitness and health. No fads, just facts!